First I worked on my "early war" German troops. This involved changing out straps and slings for the most part. I had a bunch of gas mask canisters that I replaced the straps on. They look so much better with the elastic straps gone. I also changed out all the straps on my helmets. Replaced the slings on about half my rifles and a number of other little detail items. My troops look so much better now.
Second, I finished the shoot on the next episode of Vietnam Story. I had shot and photoshopped about half the story, now the other half is in the can. Not sure what I've got yet, haven't downloaded the pictures. But I think it is good stuff, based on what I saw as I was shooting. I would really like to have all these pictures prepped and be able to actually start on the comic right after Christmas. Love to have it out there first part of January. Well, we'll see how this week goes.
Well, that was about all for me this weekend. It was a busy one and I used my time pretty well for a change. Like to hear what everyone else worked on this weekend too. That's it for tonight. Have a good one!